A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Lunar Pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 am

"I'm sorry, Luna. It's just everything has changed so suddenly." she apologized. "I'm going to go hunt." she left Luna who was staring at her injured tail. Cinder sniffed at the ground to see if she could pick up any scent. Deer! She ran as fast as she could following the scent of the animal. Hopefully she would be able to take one down by herself. Cinder slowed when she could see the herd. She made sure she was downwind of them and then she moved forward slowly. Once she got close, she leaped at one of the deer in the back. She scratched up it's hind and tried to chase it away from the herd. The moment she could get the deer's neck she lunged. Cinder brought it down with a strong force. She dragged it back to Luna.
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 am

"Wow amazing catch!" Luna sat down itching her ear in thought. I need to think! Who was that black wolf!.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 am

"Thanks!" Cinder beamed. Luna seemed to be lost in thought. "So what's on your mind tonight?" Cinder asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 am

Luna looked up. "Oh umm, nothing," she barked, "I'm just going to rest for a bit." Luna lied down, but kept her ears up. Lost in though, once again.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:47 am

Cinder knew that something was on Luna's mind. It's probably the black wolf. Cinder had never seen the wolf before. She shook her head clear before she got caught up in the thoughts like Luna. Her stomach full to her heart's content, she laid on the dusty ground with her belly exposed, gazing at the full moon. Cinder remembered the nights when she was a pup, when she was Neon. The pack would howl when the moon was high in the sky. She missed those days, when her mother was alive and when she'd go hunting with her sister. The moon was bright, lighting up the green in the eyes of the ash furred she-wolf. Cinder closed her eyes drowsily and dreamed of playing with her mother and Feather. She breathed in deeply.

She smelled Mother.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 am

Storm looked away,
he didn't think he needed training.
Besides, the training he went through in his old pack was enough for him.
(He had to train to be a killer when he was in his father's pack)
------------------
The gray wolf was kindly offered the coyote, but he didn't move towards it at all.
All he thought of was chasing whatever was out there.

Storm decided to sneak away while they ate, though he only went outside the shrubbery for a bit.
------------------
He didn't realize that he had fallen asleep out in the open like that.
Storm stretched, realizing he still had a slight chance of escape from these two,
Tonight, I have a better chance tonight... he growled to himself and shrank back into their hiding place as the two ate silently.

Eating.... Again?! the gray wolf thought in astonishment. Did they even sleep at all? I mean, when I went outside they were sharing a coyote, and now.... I must still be tired.... The wolf told himself falling softly to the ground putting a paw over his damaged muzzle.

Last edited by destinyrulesXD on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 am

OOC: Well, since Cinder is sleeping there's nothing for me to post... xD Maybe you should teach Cinder how to fight or something?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 am

The next day Luna woke up early and saw that Cinder was still asleep. Well might as well go hunting. Luna stretched and headed out. She came back with one coyote and a hare. Luna dropped them down and sat down waiting for Cinder to wake up.

Last edited by Luna on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Cinder stood in front of the black fog that she and Storm had seen yesterday. She heard a faint howling. The blackness moved forward to Cinder. It moved fast. Her hair bristled, and she barked and growled at it. "What do you want?" she snarled. Then it swallowed her up. Cinder lifted her head, panting. She was back in the forest with Luna and Storm. Luna had gone out hunting and had come back with a coyote and a hare. "I guess I'll have the hare?" Cinder breathed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:07 pm

"Take whatever you want, and are you ok?" Luna picked up the Hare and put it down towards Cinder. "Are you sure you want the Hare? I mean you can take the coyote, there's more where that came from." Luna started scratching her ear with her foot in thought.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

"I prefer the hare." Cinder explained. "Thank you, but I just had a bad dream." she took a bite of the hare and swallowed, thinking about the dream. There was probably more that she hadn't remembered. This has happened before. Dreaming of things that are going to happen. Like with Mother. She had envisioned her mother at her feet, dead, when Cinder was just a pup. 'The traitor will frame the one with a power unknown to others. The Special One will pass the Power down in generations. Beware.' That's what Serpentine had told her in Cinder's vision. Am I the one with the power? The power of being able to know a little about the future? Cinder had thought of it before but she wasn't so sure, then.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Luna took a bite of the coyote. "I should get food for Storm if he comes back..Should I?" Luna sat down eating more pieces of the coyote. Luna turned back to look at her tail with the little purple scarf around it. Well at least the black wolf didn't tear off a big chunk of fur on my tail.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm

"Not now. He's just probably out hunting anyways." If Storm doesn't come back by tonight, Cinder'd go out to look for him. She ate the rest of the hare.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 pm

OOC: Wow, I seriously just failed right there. DX

Where have I been?

Sorry, I was reading a few fan-fics on deviantart so I lost track.

Crying or Very sad

*Rewrites the last post so it makes sense*
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm

"Oh ok." Luna leaned in to take another bite of the coyote when Ginger came up behind her. "Hey Luna." Luna turned, "Ginger what are you doing here?" Ginger sat down next to Luna. "I was just trying to see if any packs were around, I kinda want to join one, I'm tiered of being lonely. So I headed the opposite direction until I saw the black fog again but this time with this black wolf, it was like they were talking, so ran to find you," Ginger said. "Oh well do you want this coyote, I'm not very hungry," Luna barked. "Sure, thank you," Ginger said. Luna walked over to a open spot and laid down in thought once again.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Storm was on the ground with his paw on his muzzle, Oh great... All three now... the gray wolf muttered coldly.

He got up and shook out his bristling fur, "I'll be back..." he mumbled

It had been a good three days since he had a decent meal, he saw the black wolf when he was a coupled yards away from the hiding place.
"Who are you?" he snapped at the black wolf
"Ah, hello, Storm." The black wolf replied turning around.
"Answer me!" he snarled,
"I'm surprised you don't know. Did your father keep us a secret?" he replied.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Storm asked in a foul mood,
"I mean us, the alliance. You forgot didn't you?"
Storm sat down, "Why should I care about it? It's not like I wanted to be introduced in the first place."
"Hmm, we'll see about that shortly..." With that he turned and left leaving Storm to think about this.

Last edited by destinyrulesXD on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm

OOC: hey destiny is this black wolf that Luna was fighting??? The one with half a tail and a huge scar across his eye??
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC: yep, sorry, I was confused and needed something to RP, I'll change it if you want. D:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 am

OOC:it's ok, but please ask or something Smile .The black wolf has more of a past on Luna, witch he is trying to hunt down to kill. Since he is a character I made, how does he know storm?? And what does Storm have against him if he doesn't know he is bad? Just pointing it out, but when you (storm) is talking to the black wolf. I will reply, since I created him.

Here is the back story of Luna: She was taken away from her parents wen she was a pup by the black wolf witch his name is Scar. He raised her to be a very strong killer wolf until her parents found her, then Scar killed them both, later Luna started to remember her real parents. She tried to escape and finally did, she left Scar with a Scar across his face, (she went through that all when she was a pup) she started to forget about the incident later on, while scar decided to find her and kill her.

So yes Scar, known as the black wolf for now, is 1 of my characters so if you bump into him I will reply and, don't kill him if you get in a fight. Also, it would be nice if u can change it, because the black wolf doesn't know Storm.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

OOC: Sorry, I'll change it then. Sad
He'll just be some random wolf.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:52 am

OOC: I don't mean to hurt ur feelings or anything Sad
and thanks
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:49 am

OOC: No no, I was acting like an @$$ for not asking first. Sad
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 am

OOC: it's ok Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

OOC: ._.

IC: Cinder dreamed again of the black fog. What did it want? Again, she was swallowed up. This time she didn't wake up. Where am I...? she wondered. Cinder was nowhere. She was surrounded by darkness. In the distance, she saw glowing green eyes and heard a soft thudding of paws. "Who... Serpentine?!" Cinder gasped. The black/gray pelted she-wolf sat on her haunches in front of her. "I thought you were de..."
"I am, Neon." Cinder's mother sighed. "This is the only way I can speak to you. In your dreams." she explained.
"Do you know if Feather's okay?" Cinder inquired.
"Neon, Feather was blinded by your father." Serpentine whimpered. Cinder gaped. "I should have known..." Cinder snarled.
"Calm down. She'll heal." Serpentine warned. "But your father deserves to die the most painful death. Soul Pack has decided. Your offspring will defeat him." Cinder was shocked. "Wait! Don't go!" she howled as her mother dissolved into the mist. Cinder couldn't wake up. She was trapped in the blackness.

OOC: Random StarClan wolf thing. Soul Pack is the StarClan of the wolf RP xD
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 am

OOC: Sorry bout that.

IC:

Storm wandered back to the bushes, unfed and thinking about the old black wolf he saw. It kind of looked like his father.

But he's dead, that's impossible!

The gray wolf was deep in thought when he tripped over Cinder, who was sleeping in the cramped shrub.
Storm hit the ground and yelped softly in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Pack
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next