A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Yes~ It's official. You'll finally get to know more about Blood and Feather! (Maybe even Serpentine.)
If you're interested in this and you would like more detail in the different chapters, please visit my DeviantArt account where I'll be uploading more vivid and detailed chapters soon. Thanks~

Alpha Male: Blood

Alpha Female: -Locked-

Beta Male: Shadow

Beta Female: Feather

Subordinate Male: Up for grabs

Subordinate Female: Up for grabs

Juvenile (Pups):

1. Mist(F)

Omega Male: Up for grabs

Omega Female: Up for grabs

Last edited by Neon on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 am

Chapter 1 (Part 1): Describe

Feather stumbled into her den. She dropped to the ground next to her mate in frustration. "I can't believe that I'm still in Blood Pack after what he did to me." Feather growled. Shadow lowered his head sorrowfully. "I know how you feel. But we can't raise Mist to be a strong and healthy wolf alone." he replied. "Yeah, but..." Feather wished she could come up with an excuse for them to leave. She sighed. "I miss Neon..." Feather knew that Neon would be hunting for Mist and training her day and night if she could. But after what happened... Feather couldn't help but raise her muzzle the the sky. She wished she could she the stars again, and see her mother's spirit. Feather lowered her head to her paws, whispering, "Describe them to me?" But it was a rhetorical question. She knew as well as Shadow knew, you couldn't describe the stars. They weren't just flickering specks of light decorating the sky. They were more than that.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Chapter 2: And A Child Shall Lead Them

Mist raised her head to the sound of loud booming, and the successive noise of flocks of crows rushing away. She had learned from listening to the Alpha's conversations with the other wolves that there was a hunter in the forest next to their territory. The hunters didn't know about the Northeast Forest, only the West. The Secret Lake was just that, secret, but to the humans. If it was mid-winter, select few wolves would travel across the frozen blocks of ice placed on the Lake. Then journey to the West Forest to stop the hunter from doing what he did.

Blood Pack had always known that Mist had had miraculously good hearing, sight, and smelling senses from the moment she was born. Mist's eyes had been open, fully functional, along with her ears and nose. She had the senses of a fully grown warrior wolf. But the Pack was too stupid to do anything about it. Whisper quieter, pad softer. She could hear the wolves' conversation from across the camp, and a couple lengths away if they were even whispering. Mist always knew when another wolf was approaching her, even if she was facing the other direction. She was the best hunter in the Pack by far, even if she was a pup. Mist had also sworn that when she was old enough and strong enough, she'd be the best Alpha wolf Blood Pack has ever had.

After the echoing gunshot had silenced, she rested her head on her paws again. Mist hoped she'd be able to sleep through the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Chapter 3: Splattered Blood

Blood chomped down on the thrush's bones in the dark and cold alpha den. He felt the atmosphere suited his personality well in the winter time. Blood glanced at the moss covered entrance to the den. Sunlight reflected off the white snow, making it sparkle. He growled, expertly snapping a bloody bone in half, relishing the scene. As Blood nibbled on the rest of his fresh-kill, his mind wandered back to when he was a pup. He was a gray bundle of fur snuggled against his sweet-smelling mother, Brook. His name was Lake then. But when he joined this Black Blood Alliance, his name was changed to Blood as he went up in the ranks...
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 pm

The Story
20 years earlier
Lake stumbled around the nursery. Brook chuckled at the clumsy pup, continuing her attempt to encourage the other pups to try to stand. "He's a feisty pup." Yuri, the other mother that lived in the nursery, commented. She relaxed as her two pups suckled on her stomach.
"Thanks." Brook replied. Lake yelped as he thudded on his side. He quickly struggled onto his small paws again, worrying that if his mother got up to help Lake that his siblings wouldn't be safe. Exhausted, he took his time making sure he didn't wake his brothers and sisters as he snuggled against his mum's snowy white fur.
Brook's ice blue eyes glanced at the silver pup as he made himself comfy by her warm stomach. Her other two pups, Hunter and Hazel, lay sound asleep next to Lake. Hunter was a black male pup with amber eyes. He resembled Brook's mate, Gold. Hazel resembled Brook herself, with the white fur. Hazel's eyes shined golden in contrast. Brook sighed. Life was good in Blood Pack. She glanced at Yuri's pups, Silver and Serpentine. Will one of those two become my pups' mate? she wondered. Serpentine was energetic, quite like Lake.
Brook closed her tired eyes. She was usually up day and night worrying and caring for her newborns. It was obvious to the other wolves that this was her first litter. Brook slipped into dreams of being a pup, warm against her own mother's belly.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 pm

The Story part 2
10 years after (the last post)...

Serpentine opened her green eyes in the dark warriors den. She ruffled her cold, black coat to stay warm. Her back pressed against another wolf's pelt. "Sorry!" she whispered, shifting her body again. She glanced at the wolf. It was gray, with muscles rippling under the pelt. Lake? she wondered. Serpentine had had a major crush on him since forever ago. Lake opened his eyes, revealing the ice blue color he gained from his mother's side. "Good morning." he mumbled to Serpentine. "H-hi." she whispered. Lake looked up at her, the icy eyes freezing her. "What's with you lately?" he cocked his head. "Um... n-nothing!" she denied. Lake smiled, moving his head closer. "Really?" he whispered, knowing he had some affect on the she-wolf. Serpentine remained frozen under the gaze. Lake laughed, pulling his head back and resting it on his paws, closing his eyes. Serpentine, the spell broken, did the same, pressing her pelt against his once again, noticing he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

The Story part 3
That winter...

Lake leaped across the blocks of ice, safely reaching the other side. Few wolves from the pack leaped across, too, while the rest stayed behind, wishing good luck. Lake dashed towards the Packs' meeting spot. The other pack was already there, looking agitated. Lake bolted to the other packs alpha, skidding to a stop. "We're so sorry!" he apologized. "Scar is back there!" Lake pointed at Blood Pack's alpha male with his tail. "Again, we're sorry!" he padded off quickly towards a spot on the grass. A male wolf that had black fur and golden eyes sat a couple lengths nearby. Lake mistook the wolf as Gold, his father, and padded up to him. He stopped awkwardly, realizing the wolf smelled completely different. The black wolf peered at him with it's amber eyes. "I'm sorry," Lake realized he had been apologizing a lot lately. "I thought you were someone else." The wolf barked at him. "What's your name?" Lake glanced behind the wolf shyly. "I'm Lake." he focused on the wolf's eyes again. "You are?"
"Lakota." the wolf replied bluntly. "Now shut up, the alphas are talking." Lake gave Lakota a frustrated look as he turned his head to the alphas. I just met the wolf and it thinks it can boss me around? he wondered angrily. As the alphas conversed, Lakota glanced back at the mad wolf behind him. Lake met his eyes, "What?" he huffed. "Would you be interested in creating an alliance for power?"
"What exactly do you mean?" Lake inquired. Lakota leaned his head in and told Lake his plan...

"Kill someone?!" Lake cringed. "Why the--"
"Shut up or someone will hear us!" Lakota shoved Lake in the shoulder to silence him. "It's a sign of dominance. Power. No big deal." Lake thought of it. Is killing not that big of a deal? We all kill prey for food... he wondered. "I'm in." Lake agreed. Lakota met Lake's eyes, gold and ice. "Great." he smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 am

The Story part 4
A couple months later...

"So I have to kill her?" Lake peered through the nursery walls. "Yep." Lakota replied, breathing over Lake's shoulder. "Get back, before they see you." Lake pushed Lakota back a length. "Really? Are you an idiot? I have a black coat!" he growled. "You're the one who should back up!" Lake shot him a dirty look. "Just go in dirthead." Lakota shoved Lake's shoulder to the nursery entrance. Lake growled as he was hurried forward. He padded into the nursery, finding his mom talking with another one of the she-wolves. That's Yuri, Serpentine's mum... he recognized the wolf. "Uh, Brook?" he called to his mother. "Yes, honey?" she replied, glancing back at him. "Can a see you for a moment?" Lake asked. She nodded and he led her into the forest, glancing at Lakota back near the nursery. "What is it?" she inquired. Lake looked down at his paws, tears coming to his eyes. I'm sorry, mum... He lunged for Brook's throat, breaking the skin and tearing it, killing her before she could make a sound. His tears fell on the bloody fur of his mother, sobs breaking his breaths into choppy pieces. He dragged her by the scruff, knowing it was useless to be gentle, back to Lakota's hiding spot. Lakota met the icy eyes of a distinctly sad wolf. "Don't be such a wuss." he playfully nudged Lake on his shoulder. "Just wait until you're alpha. Then you'll be teaching your sons Black Blood's ways..." the ambitious wolf trailed off into his mind. Lake just stayed silent until Lakota's eyes refocused. "Help me carry her to the lake." he mumbled, his eyes glazed. Lakota and Lake grabbed the limp body and dragged her back towards the frozen lake. Lakota took over once they got to the bay. He backed onto the frozen lake, far enough in the middle where no one would find the body, and cracked a part of the ice. Lakota stuffed her body in the hole, and looked at the ice from a perspective of another, clueless wolf. He saw no traces of any dead wolf, apart from the blood in the water which would wash away soon. He padded to Lake. "It'll be our little secret." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Lake padded into camp, leaving Lakota behind. He grabbed some food from the fresh-kill pile and headed to the warriors den. "Good afternoon, Lake!" Serpentine called from the den. "Hi." he mumbled through the prey. As he set it down, Serpentine gasped. "What?" Lake looked at the shocked female. "Y-you have blood all over your mouth!" she whimpered. How can I be so stupid?! he screamed in his head, licking the blood away. He struggled for an explanation, "Broken tooth." Lake returned to eating as the she-wolf relaxed a little. "I hope you feel better." she fretted. Lake nodded the conversation off, gnawing on the prey. He glanced up as Serpentine giggled for some strange reason. "What? What's so funny?" he couldn't help it, but he started giggling like a manic. Lake hadn't laughed in a while; he needed this break. "I'm going to give you a nickname! Blood! Doesn't it match, Blood?" she hiccuped, ceasing her laughs. "Blood, leader of Blood Pack!" Serpentine looked at the stars as if they formed the words in front of her. Lake stopped laughing at that moment. Blood, leader of Black Blood Alliance? Killer of his own mother, Brook? Lake glanced down in shame, avoiding Serpentine's questioning eyes. "Blood? What's wrong? Do you not like it?" Blood shook his head, glancing up at Serpentine with glazed eyes and forcing a smile. "It's nothing!" he breathed. "No, I love the new name!" Serpentine relaxed, smoothing her fur again. "Great, 'cause I think it suits you." As she laughed one more time, Blood did too.

That was the last time Blood ever laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Pack   Blood Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Pack
Page 1 of 1