A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

Lunar Pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Luna head shot up and looked over at Storm and Cinder. Ouch! That looked like it hurt. "You ok?" Luna barked. She sat up itching her ear with her foot, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

"I'm fine..." The gray male replied getting up to shake his dusty pelt.
He looked over at Cinder, who still looked like she was asleep,

How could any wolf still be asleep after that? he asked himself clearly confused by her lack of response.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Luna laid back down as she took a nap. She woke up in the middle of the night, she was looking up at the full moon lost in thought. Then she looked over to see Storm awake still and Cinder and Ginger asleep.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 am

Storm was outside when Luna had woken up, the gray wolf shook his pelt and looked back noticing her.
"I'll be back later, I'm going to hunt, alone." he muttered before sprinting away.

When he was out of sight he came across a wide river.
Storm had it all planned,
he slid into the black waters and swam across to the other side.

When he reached the bank he continued his sprint.
The gray male knew very well that if he had stopped to shake the water off his scent would linger.

--

It was now dawn and Storm was away from the three wolves who held him there. (In his mind XD)
The male slowed his pace and relaxed, convinced he had escaped them.

He wouldn't have a problem with them if the blackness wasn't lingering with him.
As he continued he noticed the same black wolf from the night before, "You again?" he asked the lone from where he was.
"Oh, Storm, I didn't expect to see you here."
"Who are you?" Storm snarled this as he never answered
"I almost feel like dung, my own son doesn't recognize me?" The black wolf replied, he obviously wasn't joking either.
"That's impossible, my father Lakota was executed."
"You believed that i'm dead?" Lakota chuckled "You must have hated me, huh?"
"That's for me to know, now who are you?!" he growled becoming agitated.
"Storm, I just told you."
"Then how about telling me something only my father and I knew!"
"That's a bit too easy, does it count if your mother was also included in this secret?"
"Yes fine, now answer me!"
"You have a sister, she was captured and killed by an eagle. Though the pack never knew."

Storm looked at the wolf, was it really his father?!
Then who died in his place?

"The wolf who died wasn't me as you can tell, it was my replacement, he led the pack when I had to leave. He was my apprentice for the longest time... Ah to bad he had to die..." The black wolf had shown no regret or sympathy for the innocent who was slaughtered, it was definitely him.

Lakota was alive. What else could go wrong?

(Sorry about how long this is but it does show you something about Storm :'D)
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Cinder's mind was filled with swirling mist and dark gray fur stained with blood as she felt a sharp pain in her side. She saw Storm panting as he ran through the cold, frozen forest. Is this happening right now? Cinder wondered. She watched as the wolf struggled through a murky river. The male slowed as the sun rose from the earth. A black wolf with golden eyes seemed to be stalking Storm. "Storm!" Cinder yelped, knowing that the black wolf was not friendly. She opened her eyes to see Storm's gray tail disappear behind the shrub's wall. Cinder lunged for it but she was too late. She pushed through the thorns and glanced around. No wolf to be seen. Storm was already on his way to his possible death. Cinder's legs started moving instinctively faster than she thought possible, following Storm's trail. When she finally arrived at the black river, the sun was finally rising over the land. Storm would be with the wolf by now... Cinder realized. Is it too late? The muddy water seeped through the she-wolf's top ash-stained coat. Cinder shivered as the freezing temperature reached through her skin and filled her now numb body. She stopped in her tracks as she shook the mud and snow off her pelt. Why am I doing this? Cinder wondered. Do I love Storm? Even if she did or didn't she knew it was too late to turn back now. She galloped to the spot she knew Storm was. "Storm?" Cinder called. "Oh gods, where is he now?" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 am

Storm heard his name being called, Damn! Cinder followed me?! the wolf shrieked in his thoughts as he turned towards the noise.
"Listen pops, I don't have the time, now leave me alone!" he silently growled to the wolf, darting away through the hidden thickets just around the corner.

Lakota watched as his son darted out of sight before traveling toward the noise, curious of what had bothered him.
The dark male stared at the ash-colored wolf, almost laughing at his son, "So, my son went through training only to be afraid of a lower class female." (No offense intended, Lakota is just mean like that XD)

The old black wolf stepped out of hiding, he didn't care if she had seen him or not as he crossed the forest floor slowly without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Storm appeared around the bushes. Cinder's fur bristled as the black wolf stalked near the two wolves. "We have to get out of here." Cinder whined as she lovingly licked Storm's torn muzzle. She waved her tail for him to follow as she padded back to where the others were. Cinder looked over her shoulder to see if the black wolf was following.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am

Storm was surprised when he was greeted by Cinder with a lick on his damaged muzzle.
He shook his pelt and rubbed the area softly with his paw.
'Heh... That's new.' he thought wondering why she had done that.

As she padded away he turned his head to look at his father.
"Until next time." He called for only his son before he disappeared into the early morning's horizon.
Storm directed his attention back the way he came.

'What? Argh.... Second time I return without eating...'
Storm thought unamused

The river came into view, he carelessly padded right into it, waiting for the dark water to surround him.
His front paws flailed in front of him as he paddled across to the opposite bank.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Cinder waited on the other side of the river. She smoothed her fur down and glanced at the trees scattered around the two wolves. Storm looked hungry as he swam to the bank. Cinder decided that she would fetch some food for him. She breathed in deeply to invite the scents of common prey. She picked up a scent she hadn't smelled before. What is that? she wondered. It smelled artificial and dangerous. Human? Cinder's ears perked for any sense of danger. There was a sharp, loud sound. It echoed in the stiff atmosphere. "Storm!" she howled. "Back to the den!" Cinder bolted off in the direction of Ginger and Luna. She prayed that Storm was safe.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Luna ran into Cinder head on and stumbled back. "Ouch, sorry bout that." Luna rubbed her head with her paw as blood trickled down. Not again. Luna thought. Ginger came busting through the bushes, "What's going on here!?"

OOC: sorry I haven't been active lately Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Cinder's eyes widened when she noticed blood trickle down Luna's head. She felt faint. The sight of blood always made her dizzy. "There's... There's..." Cinder tried to finish her sentence to warn Luna and Ginger. "Hunter... Gun... Storm..." Cinder flumped (new word Very Happy) to the ground as blood dripped down Luna's muzzle.

OOC: Storm. You must save Cinder >:O
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Luna tried to wipe the blood off her head as it came down. "Cinder are you ok?" Ginger padded up to Cinder and poked her with her paw, "Wait did she say something about a hunter!?" Luna looked down feeling dizzy. Oh great, a hunter and I can barely keep focus on my paw.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Cinder felt a prod on her side. There was a swirl of purple and gray. She watched as Luna staggered, trying to keep herself upright. Then there was another swirl, and she saw the black wolf with a hunger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:42 am

"Hunter?" Storm padded over to them, "Well first just calm down, Humans are slow and lack any senses we have." Storm pointed out.
He lifted his muzzle in an attempt to track how far away the human was.
Storm realized that it was roughly 5 paces away.
He sighed and lowered his head to it's normal level.
"I can wait until you two have calmed down." He yawned lying down.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 am

Luna stumbled and sat down trying to keep focus."W-w-w-what's this thing about a hunter." Luna's head kept trickling blood as she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Cinder opened her drowsy eyes. Blood still gushed from Luna's injury, but Cinder got over the fact, attempting to push the thought out of her mind. "A hunter. There's one not to far from here. We need to hide, guys." she whispered, in case the hunter was near.

OOC: I'll work on what destiny suggested, but I can't be on much. I have to work on a math project/essay so... It's due tomorrow and I haven't even started. *dead*
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Kate was knocked out. Ginger sat down, "Hide were?"Ginger barked. "I mean how close is this hunter anyway." Ginger just sat there listening and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Cinder breathed in deeply, searching for the scent of danger. "It's about five paces away." she yawned. "I'll grab Luna. Let's go." Cinder grabbed the limp Luna by her scruff, dragging her across the sandy clearing. A trail of blood led to Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Ginger got up and followed Cinder. 'That's unusual, why is Luna bleeding this much?' Luna opened her eyes realizing she was knocked out. "Cinder Cinder you can put me down. I think I got it."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Cinder carefully placed Luna's injured head on the ground. "Hurry, we have to get going." Cinder fidgeted in the open space, fearing the hunter would spot them. She felt a sharp pain in her chest as she thought of Storm, and hoped he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Luna stood up and shook her coat and tried to wipe the blood off her head with her paw. She started running next ti Cinder, "Where did you even see this hunter?" Ginger started running behind them.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

"I didn't." Cinder panted. Her muscles pumped with blood. "I heard it. A gunshot." If it had been just the human, they wouldn't be in trouble. Cinder thought of Storm again. She shook her head to clear the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

"Oh, I see." Luna looked around, "I know a place not far from here! Follow me!"Luna barked. She ran in front of Cinder and ducked through some bushes crawled down into a empty cave. "This is where I keep camp for about usually 3-4 days, then I leave.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 am

Cinder pushed through the thorny leaves on the bush blocking the exit. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could plainly feel the open space. "It's pretty roomy in here..." Cinder whispered. She glanced at the stone floor. For some reason, this cave reminded her of the dens back in Blood Pack. Cinder thought she caught sight of something on the rock. "Paw prints?" she barked. They were definitely wolves' prints, but they didn't seem fresh so they weren't Luna's or her own.

OOC: Im on my iPod so sorry if there's any typos~
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:15 am

"Weird maybe some other wolves came in, they're probably gone now."she barked. Luna started trying to wipe the remaining blood off her head. "You sure got a hard head Cinder, no offence." Luna laid down "Well i guess we should wait here till the hunter leaves right." Ginger came it and sat down breathing heavily, "I heard another gunshot....and looked back to see a bird falling out of the sky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Pack
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next