A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Lunar Pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Cinder nodded at the statement about her head. "At least we know that he isn't hunting for us now." she added. Cinder hoped that Storm was okay. Her feelings were hurt earlier, once she started realizing he was ditching the three wolves repeatedly. She hoped it was from the pure of his heart, knowing if he stayed with them that we would never be safe, not that he despised us. Cinder lied on the stone floor, relaxing her muscles from the hard run.
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Storm got up, noticing they had calmed down and started to leave the area.
The gray wolf lifted his muzzle again, the hunter was coming closer now, from the West.

Storm sprinted forward to catch up with them but slowed to a steady walk when he reached the others.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Cinder perked her ears when she heard soft paw steps. She caught the scent of Storm. She barked softly, two times, so he knew they were in the hidden cave.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 am

Storm heard the soft barks and followed the source into the hidden cave.

The entrance was covered by a bush and it was just big enough to allow his entrance.
The inside though, was big, there was about enough space to fit at least 3 more wolves.

Storm stood and studied the inside, it looked like a pack lived here long ago. But any traces of them were long gone.
"This cave would be perfect for a pack." Storm muttered to himself, forgetting that the others were there as well.

-
Meanwhile in the Mountains...
-

Lakota carefully sprinted over large boulders and natural obstacles eventually reaching a cave in the side of the mountain.
"Kechii, Maro!" the dark wolf barked
"Yes boss?" two doberman colored wolves replied simultaneously.
"I found Storm, I need to discuss something with you two about it."
"What!?" The older one yelped
"Storm?!" The other finished
"Yes. Storm." Lakota replied darkly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:07 am

Sebastian sat up high in a tree and looked down at the ground, he had heard the gunshots in the distance. "The hunters are back....this is great!" he grumbles and slumped down the tree, he caught the scent of other wolves and desided it would be best to follow it.
---
"hello?" he entered the cave cautiousely and looked around, "well this is nice I wish I had known of this location last winter" he looked at each of the wolves carefully.

OOC: He doesn't know you guys yet, I hope you dont mind... Laughing
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Intruder! XD   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:19 am

Storm snapped his attention over to the small wolf who appeared in the entrance, "Who are you?" he asked them.
They didn't seem like much of a threat, considering he was no bigger than the human dogs that were tan and black.
The gray wolf stood up straight, this was unusual as he usually slouched or had his head lowered. Storm revealed his true height, he towered over the others and held his tail up.
Along with his scars and red eyes he looked like a true alpha.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:28 am

Sebastian drooped his eye-lids flicked the tip of his tail he left his ears up to show that he wasn't afraid of them. "My names Sebastian, you can quit being all defenceive Im not going to hurt you. Besides I'm clearly out numbered!" he looked at the she-wolves beside him, "I live in these parts.....alone" he hesitated on the last word thinking of his brother.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 am

Storm lowered his tail but kept his stance, "Well Sebastian, you must have heard the gunshots too then?" Storm asked the new wolf.
The gray male pawed the ground slightly, scratching the rocks and soil beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 am

Cinder glanced up at the smaller male who had entered the cave. Her fur bristled a tinge, but as he introduced himself she flattened her fur. She gasped inwardly as Storm revealed his full height. He seemed truly menacing, she would turn and run if she didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am

-----
Meanwhile back at the tree

"Sebastian!?!" Mitch looked around franticly, where had is little brother run off to this time!!! He stuck his noes in the air and scented, he caught the smell of other wolves and cursed, 'Dont worry Seb I'm coming to get you!' He rushed off towards the cave
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 am

OOC: Sorry, it's getting late here so I gtg. Don't do much without me~!
See ya'll tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:12 am

As Storm waited for an answer a sudden pain jabbed him in the chest, it was a dark blur the same size as Sebastian.
He hit the ground with a loud thud.
"The hell...?" Storm growled
the gray male grabbed onto one of it's legs and bit down harder, he wanted it to yelp in pain and release him.

Blood started to slowly trickle down his chest, either sticking to his fur or traveling down to meet the ground.

OOC: ok, bye Neon
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 am

OOC: ByeBye!

IC: Sebastian stood up quickly and yelped in suprise "Bloody Hell!!!"

OOC: Who is he? its not suppose to be Mitch is it?
Lol and Im not british I just say Bloody hell alot XD
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 am

OOC: Yeah, I thought Mitch might attack? Razz Correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 am

OOC: Yeah he was, lol >-< you must be phycic!

IC: Mitch growled at the male, "Let my brother go!"
Sebastian grumbled and pulled Mitch from Storm, "you moron! They hadn't captured me. I came here on my own get your facts straight before you make a move like that!!!" He shook his elder brother who simple growled and bared his teeth at Storm.
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 am

Storm got up and shook his dusty pelt, he stared challengingly into the small dark wolf's eyes.
He growled menacingly but it was barely audible.
Once he finished his deep threat he continued, "Anyways, you may stay until the hunter is gone, just don't try anything stupid." Storm barked holding his steady gaze before turning his head to face Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:51 am

Sebastian let his brother slump to the floor where he grumble curses to himself.
Sebastian let the tip of his tail flick again and bowed his head, "oh the hunter wont be any trouble for us"
Mitch smirked, "we're masters of disguise, plus we live up high in the trees." he explained and let his tail flick happily a bit, 'it feels nice to have someone to brag to besides Seb'
----
OOC: He finnished what Sebastian was saying
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 am

Storm huffed "Fine, but when the hunter shoots you with that metal stick don't say I never warned you." the gray wolf lowered his head and stalked away to explore the many tunnels in the cave, hiding his true height again.

(Storm doesn't know what a gun is called XD)

Last edited by destinyrulesXD on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 am

"you mean his gun" he chuckled and sat down again. Mitch grumbled and stood "Come on Seb, its time we get out of here. I dont like caves much." he turned and disapperared throught the foliage with his brother behind him. "good bye ladies! Hopefully we can meet up again and chat!" Sebastian called back to them.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Cinder growled at the dark-colored wolf named Mitch. He looked a little too much like her mother, and he had a temper she didn't like. Cinder turned to where Storm had disappeared to. She padded down the cave, her fur brushing along the moist walls. The clicking of her nails echoed throughout the cave, giving her a headache. Cinder searched for Storm, hoping he hadn't gotten into any trouble. The cave narrowed slightly every now and then, closing in on Cinder. She was about to turn back when she could barely go any farther, but she felt this odd sensation at her nose. She squeezed through the opening, emerging in a moonlit cavern about a third of the size of Secret Lake. There were a few rocks scattered every couple lengths that seemed to glow in the ominous moonlight. A big tree's, probably oak, underside loomed above her, it's roots expanding along the walls. This would be a perfect den, she thought. As long as there's no flooding. Then she noticed a small opening just big enough for a wolf to fit through across from her. It led up onto the higher ground, a small tunnel between the roots of the tree above her. Never mind the flooding, this is perfect!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 am

Luna looked at the two new wolves, then Ginger blurted out, "Hi there I'm Ginger and this is Luu---." Luna bit her tail softly to make her shut up. "You better bite your tounge Ginger." she barked. Luna released her tail and sat up looking at the mysterious wolves.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 am

OOC: Waiting for destiny to post.... Go to the cbox :3
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 am

OOC: Oh sorry XD

IC:

Storm was looking around the extension of the cave, he was just about to look at the surface where there was a second entrance when he felt Cinder's presence.
The gray wolf turned his head to look at the white/ash colored she wolf, "Oh, hello Cinder." Storm barked at the awe-struck wolf.
He poked his head through the entrance, there was a thin wall of water which he walked through carelessly only to plummet into a pool of water creating a loud splash. He resurfaced and found that he was inside a tunnel that was filled with sparkling crystal river water.
The river went on until it reached a moss covered exit where it created a second waterfall.
Storm padded along the river on one of the thin rocky banks.
When he looked out at the second waterfall he noticed it fell off of a hidden cliff and into the polluted rapids that he swam across earlier.
"Wow..." Storm gazed down in awe at the scene.
He started to think about the little group he was traveling with,
'Maybe I should ask them about forming a pack... I don't know, I'd feel a little odd just bringing it up.'

=

Last edited by destinyrulesXD on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:46 am

"Hi, St-" Cinder gasped as Storm fell into a hole, the sound of splashing water echoing in the cave. "Storm!" she forced herself through the entrance, hoping he was okay. She dove underwater, swimming forward until she bumped her nose on the bottom. Cinder rose up, gasping for air and paddling to the edge. She glanced around, soaking in her surroundings, as she pulled herself out of the water to stand next to the wet Storm. "This is amazing..." Cinder glanced at Storm, who seemed to feel the same way she did. He looked to be in deep thought. "So what are you thinking about?" the reflection of some random source of light* making her seem to radiate a soft, white glow.

OOC: *lol :3
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 am

Luna looked where they went and slid in with no hesitation, Ginger tripped and fell into the hole. Luna fell in the water and just as she was trying to get air Ginger fell right on her. Luna swam to the edge and dropped herself on the ground, "Ginger! You clumsy fur-ball watch where your going!"she barked while gasping for air. "I'm sorry Luna." she meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Pack
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next