A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

Lunar Pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 am

OOC: i guess i just misunderstood XD
but i didn't skim through it
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 am

OOC: Oh XD
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 am

OOC: XD

IC: Luna heard some thing coming her way. She stalked up to the nearest bush and waited for it to pass by. Then she spotted it, it was a kyote OOC:(or however you spell it) IC: She pounced out of the bushes and killed it as soon as it came. Then she looked up and saw two wolves in front of her. Who are they? I haven't seen them here before. "Who are you?" she barked snarling.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

OOC: Where are we going with this? XD Time to add some more plot :3

IC: Cinder was lost in her thoughts. There were so many questions. What was that darkness? Who was that wolf? What alliance had Storm spoken of? Was her dad still alive? What had happened to her sister? Then a crazy idea hit her. Cinder needed to train. Train until she was sure that she was stronger than her father. Storm needed to, too. Together they would Finish off her father and save the Packs. "Storm. I have an idea..." As she finished whispering, she noticed the other wolf had disappeared, and another had taken her place. It was gray and brown, like the wolf the ginger furred one had described. "Are you Luna?" Cinder inquired.

Last edited by Neon on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

OOC: the 2 wolves were you, cinder and storm Smile
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 pm

OOC: Sorry x3 I hadn't noticed it said "Luna" instead of "Ginger". Don''t worry, I edited my post Razz
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Luna looked at them suspiciously. How did they know her name? Unless Ginger told them, Oh Ginger why!? "Yes, that's me, who are you?" she barked.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm

"I'm Cinder and that's Storm." Cinder pointed her paw at him. "Oh, and, by the way, a wolf we didn't know told us to say she says hi to you." Ironically, Luna had shown right after the ginger colored wolf had left.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 pm

"Hmm, I think I have an idea what wolf it was." Luna looked down at her prey. "You want it? You look hungry." She Picked it up and moved it closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

"I really can't...." But Luna looked as if she insisted. Cinder leaned forward and took a bite of the coyote. She chewed and swallowed. Cinder smiled, "I guess I'm just not that hungry, ahehe." She breathed in the scent of the coyote so she could find one another time. Her stomach grumbled. "Oh, uh, that must have been thunder. We better get going before it starts to rain~!" Cinder bumped her shoulder against Storm's. "Come on...!" she whispered.

OOC: Ah, Cinder's so modest x3
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Luna laughed. "Yea thunder alright, where are you off to?" She took a bite of the coyote, and sat down her ears up listening. "Also the wolf that probably told you my name was Ginger, she has a ginger coat."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

"Uh... I don't know where we're going, yet. And yeah... she did have a ginger coat..." Where would Storm and Cinder go after this? she thought. They'd have to find a den for the two of them...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"Mind if I come with you wolves for a while?" Luna barked, "It's been kind of lonely by myself, I have been by myself for a while." Luna took another bite of the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"Sure!" Now she didn't have to be alone with Storm anymore. Cinder scratched her ear with her hind leg, feeling awkward. "So, uh... What's your story?" she asked casually. What's with me and Storm? she thought. He's always on my mind, weather I'm worrying about him or annoyed with him... I want to know more about him for some reason. Cinder glanced at Storm from the corner of her eye. He seemed tough with the scar that was on his snout and his blood-red eyes. She seemed to be drawn to them...
:3
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 pm

"My...story??" Luna looked down. "Well long story short, My parents hate me and they ended up dieing and I'm alone in the forest since I was a pup, you know the usual." Luna looked up and a black wolf with a scar across his eye and tail half gone jumped on Luna. "Finally, after all these years," barked the black wolf. "Who in the world are you!" she barked kicking him off of of her.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Hey! Who do you think you are?!" Cinder snarled at the black wolf. This place is more dangerous then I thought! Cinder realized. She tensed, ready to attack if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

"This doesn't concern you, so go chase your tail!" the black wolf spat. "I bet you wish you can chase yours." Luna mocked. "Shut up," he said as ran towards Luna she jumped over him and scraped his ear. The black wolf snarled.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Cinder was shocked. She hated it when other wolves insulted her. "Do I have your permission to attack him, Luna?" she snarled. She hadn't battled anyone since she was framed by her father. Cinder was bloodthirsty for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

"I don't mind, if mister tailless grump doesn't care." Luna chuckled. The black wolf jumped at Luna, she bit him at his scruff and pinned him to the ground. "Hows that for a female wolf." He got his paws free and barely scratched Luna's face. Then turned and bit her tail. Luna whimpered but didn't give in.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Cinder aimed for the black wolf's throat once he bit her tail. The scarred wolf landed with a thump on his side. "Who are you?" she growled in his face, pinning him down, wanting so bad to kill this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 pm

The black wolf kicked Cinder off of him and ran int the forest. "He-he is so familiar, I've seen him before." Luna sat down scratching her ear with her foot. "Well that was fun, I haven't had a fight with another wolf since...I was a pup."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

"I haven't had one since I was basically exiled from my Pack after my father tried to frame me for killing my mother when he was the murderer." Cinder felt exhilarated. she glanced around. "Hey, where's Storm?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

"I have no clue?" Luna looked at Cinders face. "Hey Cinder, do you have feelings for this Storm?" she asked, "You have been looking at him often."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 am

"And just because I look at him often means I'm infatuated with him?" she snapped. "I'm worried for him, that's all..." she denied. Do I have feelings for Storm? I don't know... Cinder was so caught up in her own feelings. Hating her father, missing her mother and sister, loving Storm. It was a rush, but not a good one.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

"Hey don't snap at me, I'm just curious," Luna barked. She turned to look at her tail, "Well that's going to leave a mark." Luna reached her tail as far as she could to her paws to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Pack   Lunar Pack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Pack
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next