A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GreysonTides Bird-Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

The GreysonTides Bird-Clan Empty
PostSubject: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 am

(If Im not suppose to make a thread for the group I'll take it down >.< )

Leader: Striker (Male-Falcon-Wolfrun2000)'
Deputy:

Warriors/Hunters:

Scouts:

Egglings:
-----
We travel the land freely, let your wings carry you far friends.
-----
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 am

Striker perched on a high branch of an oak, he spread his wings and flew with great speed into the foliage below him. A squel escaped the mouth of the mouse he had just captured, crooning happily he went back to his perch and started to feast on the small meal.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 am

Sharp was soaring in the sky when she caught sight of another bird below. She dove down and landed softly, "Why, hello."she said. She fluffed up her wigs waiting for a reply from this misterious bird.
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Striker looked up at sharp, "oh, hello." He bobbed his head in greeting, and looked at the spot were the mouse had once laid.
"I havn't seen another bird for days, they all flew out away from the hunters..." he looked off into the sky slightly sad, "May I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 am

"Lector, do you know where we are? There doesn't seem to be any other birds here." azure, a beautiful snowy owl asked a storm cloud-gray golden eagle. "Good, maybe we won't have to deal with others now." he replied looking down at his reinforced talons, the soft sound of a fat old rabbit caught his attention. "Be right back." he called taking off from the branch.

The eagle's feathers caught the wind perfectly and he soared above the prey, which had started to sprint away.
Lector swooped down, digging metal into the rabbit's flesh as he grabbed it with his powerful talons. He made a 'U turn' and flew back to azure; who congratulated him on the catch before sharing the meal with him.

They didn't even realize two other birds were nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Luna
Junior
Junior
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:59 am

"My name is Sharp."she chirped. "What is yours?"she asked.

OOC: short sentence is short XD
Back to top Go down
Wolfrun2000
Wolfrun2000

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 am

Striker pushed one large wing away from him to the side, and made a slight bowing motion. "I am Striker, Leader of The GreysonTides Bird-clan. Its very nice to meet you Sharp he pulled his wing back to his side, "Though most of my clan is dead now, stupid wild cats...and hunters to." He grumbled quietly gripping the branch angrily, then he heard the rabbit. Looking off towards the spot he caught the movement of another bird! Striker pushed his wings up, "Im sorry Sharp but you must excuse me..." He pushed off the branch and exposed how strong he actually was, he shot straight up into the air like a rocket and shot straight back down aimed at the branch Lector and Azure were perched on, catching Lector by the neck he held he pushed him down onto the branch.
With raised feathers he looked back at Azure and then to Lector, "I am Striker, Leader of GreysonTides Bird-Clan. If come in peace speak now, if you come as foe I think it would be best to leave." He repeated the line in Dutch, a popular bird tounge in the area.

OOC: XD Long post post is long, and I have more to say....

The line in Dutch if you care enough to actually want to know:
Ik ben Striker, leider van GreysonTides Bird-Clan. Wanneer komen in vrede nu spreken, als je komt als vijand denk ik dat het beste zou zijn om te vertrekken

I found a better pic of Striker to, just imagine the bird in this picture about the size of an eagle Smile Striker is a very large hawk XD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC: Does Striker have a death wish? XD

IC: Lector had been eating contently, but right as he dropped his guard a sudden force hit him and pinned him to the branch.
'Pesky little bird.' Lector thought glaring at the hawk-sized falcon
"Do you have a death wish? Just because you're larger than most falcons doesn't mean you're strong enough to take on an eagle like me alone."
he looked over to azure before gaining all his strength and forcing the unknown bird off of him.
Lector fluffed up his feathers and clawed the branch; all while he glared at Striker with his bright golden eyes.

azure watched as Striker was flung off of Lector, this was a common scene that usually resulted with a fight and then being sent away from the territory.
"Calm down Lector, do you really have to fight every bird you see now?" she called to the annoyed gray eagle.
"Well they always start the trouble," he started "Besides, you don't understand what I went though my whole life."
"You know that's a lie." she argued
"I mean you never experienced it" he exclaimed turning his glare over to her
"Fine, I'll deal with that but he doesn't know about this so calm down." she hooted, fluffing up like him

Lector reluctantly settled down, but he still didn't stop glaring hostilely at Striker, "and who are you to tell me to leave?"

OOC: They argue like a married couple. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 am

Tobias flew far overhead, noticing the birds below him. The red-tailed hawk noted the unusualy-colored golden eagle especially. Golden eagles were known to snack on hawks like him from time to time. Toby did not plan to bother these birds anyway. He was fine with being alone, in fact, it suited him. Tobias spiraled up, surfing the thermals, when he heard a soft sound. He looked around. Nothing. Then another bird crashed into him suddenly and both started falling. Toby tried flapping his wings, but one was bent the wrong way, and he couldn't stay airborne. The other bird, falling next to him, had fainted, probably going 'yeep', as the owls called it. The bird was female, slightly smaller than himself. Her green-blue feathers glinted, and she had very long tail feathers. Tobias had no idea what kind of bird it was. They hit the ground, and Toby's mind went blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GreysonTides Bird-Clan   The GreysonTides Bird-Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The GreysonTides Bird-Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Howl In the Night :: Role-Play :: 13 & up-
Jump to: