A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Neon's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Neon's Journal   Neon's Journal EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey, guys~ This is my Journal; the very first one, too! Really all I'll have here is some posts about my day if anyone's interested. First entry will be entered tomorrow!

Last edited by Neon on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Neon's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon's Journal   Neon's Journal EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm

September 18, 2011

---So my birthday is in 5 days! I hope that Abduction movie turns out to be good... Oh, I didn't tell you? That movie called Abduction comes out the 23rd, my birthday. I'm going to be taking four of my friends to see it with me...
---Me and my mom agreed that I'll be getting either a tablet or a phone. The most important thing I forgot to mention was I didn't want a tablet computer, I wanted a tablet pen and touch. She's said she's already bought my present, so I might be screwed... I have no interest whatsoever in a tablet computer.
---On another subject, I've completely lost my past interest in Pokemon. It's just boring to me now, I don't know why. Pokemon Black and White is boring to me, the sprites are dumb and the names are confusing. I probably won't play another Pokemon game until they make another eeveelution.
---Another totally different subject. I'm going to be making a story about Blood and the family on my DeviantART. It's going to be sorted by Chapters; I'm not sure how many there'll be. It will be more detailed than the Blood Pack topic, so watch for it. The first chapter/prolouge/comments page will be up by next weekend, I can guarantee it.

Until next time!
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Neon's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon's Journal   Neon's Journal EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 pm

September 20, 2011

---Three more days! *squeal* I can't wait!
---My mom works for a company that hires traveling nurses. She's up in Philly right now which is really cool because that's everyone on my mom's side's hometown. But I am the only person in my family besides my dad's side that isn't born in Philly. All my brothers were and their dad was (They're my half-brothers, btw). Back to the point, my mom's up there until Thursday, and then she has off Friday. The agreement was she gets a $5000 bonus for traveling up there (The company pays for flights, etc.) for about 10 or so weeks. Taking the tax away, she'll get around $3000. We've planned where the money goes and everything, a couple hundred goes to my futon I need for the den along with some paint, rugs, and decor, another hundred goes toward my late birthday party. She's getting the bonus in November, so it's really late. She'll probably have $2000 leftover, which we can take about $1000 out for moving. Yes, I'm moving. They're building this new village/subdivision about a mile away from where I live, and it's amazingly nice. The three bedroom with stainless-steel appliances and brand new bathrooms it only $1600/month. Compared to our 35 year old, trashy house that we pay $1850/month for, this is awesome! Our neighborhood we have now has only four families with kids including me. One families' kids are 5 year olds and another has a sister a year younger than me and a brother a year older. The other family has a two boys with the same situation. Ones in seventh and the other's in sixth, like me, though because he started kindergarten a year early. He's getting really annoying so I'm glad we can finally (hopefully) move out. And it's all thanks to me for finding the subdivision.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Neon's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon's Journal   Neon's Journal EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

I wish I coulda been here yesterday to tell you all about my day in rich detail, but I was trashed last night and I fell asleep in a second. I'll try to tell you as much as I remember...

-After school, I walked home and prepared for my girls' night out. I went out and picked up 3 of the 4 girls with my mom and we left for the mall. One of the girls met us there and we went straight to the movie. It was [i]amazing~[i]! We all frickin loved it. There're lots of inside jokes with me and my friends. Barely anyone was in the theater so half the time we were chanting "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" at Taylor Launtner. The other half we were whispering sing-songingly to the person next to us "They're gonna dooo iittt~~!" xD
-We ate at the food court after and I opened my presents (Phone, $15 cash, phone, hair-dryer, and a couple of cards. Oh, did I mention PHONE?). My new and first phone~ YESH~ It's a Samsung Galaxy Txt (Look it up .3.) and it rocks. Ooops, i meant rocks!

Well I have nothing else to say now... So bai~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neon's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon's Journal   Neon's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Neon's Journal
Page 1 of 1