A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribe of Dancing Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Sharp glided to his position. He looked up at Echo, signaling he was ready. Sharp could see the Eagle in the distance, it's brown feathers flapping curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Echo dived down, letting gravity help her speed towards the eagle, knowing it would see her and run right into Sharp, so he could kill it. Her wings felt plastered to the sides of her body, so if the eagle didn't see her, the momentum would kill it.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Sharp waited for the eagle to see the cat above it. It screeched as it glanced up, soaring directly towards Sharp. He dashed for it, lunging and killing it in two bites at the neck. He carefully carried the prey to Echo, the wind guiding him to the female.
Back to top Go down
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Echo inspected the eagle. "We made a good catch, Sharp." And indeed it was, the eagle was very big. "Shall we go back now?"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Sharp nodded, unable to speak through the brown feathers of the eagle. The pair glided back to the cliff, the sun warming their pelts.

OOC: Changed the setting. It's spring now, the opposite of autumn. So yes, that's how my settings will work, it will be the opposite of the current season (in America).
Back to top Go down
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Echo landed on the cliff, and made room for Sharp to land too. The sun felt good on her pelt and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Sharp smiled back, landing perfectly on the hard ground. It was finally warming up here in Midowl*. He dragged the limp eagle to camp(?).

OOC: *Maybe this could be in Midowl, too? Midowl is the land I made up where the wolves live and everything else lives. Midowl - Midnight howl. It's like, as big as a country or continent. Or maybe it could be the name of a planet... And there'll be different sections? I'll work on it.
(?)And where/how to the Nivaj live? I know the live on a cliff but... How?
Back to top Go down
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

OOC: yeah i think its in Midowl.... but a good distance from the wolves, I think
and as for how they live, the main part is on the cliff, and all the dens are tunnels and caves, openings on the main cliff.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 am

OOC: kthx you can post now~ (I have no idea what to say now xD)
Back to top Go down
EcholeiksCookies
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Echo looked back at Sharp as they entered camp. "You can have the eagle, I'm not hungry." Her belly growled, but she ignored it, padding towards the tunnel that led to her den, that she had used to share with Flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of Dancing Stars   Tribe of Dancing Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribe of Dancing Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Howl In the Night :: Role-Play :: 13 & up-
Jump to: